Join an exciting growth journey in a group of highly agile esports fanatics who has been using keyboards and controllers since kindergarten 🎮
|Experience||1-2 years with similar jobs|
|Skills||Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Analysis Communication Content Marketing Esports Premiere Pro Social Media|
About the job
We are now looking for someone to join us in our journey towards building strong relationships with our community. This position plays a key role within Challengermode as we shape our narrative in the esports ecosystem.
A normal day in the Marketing team can range from filling the social media editorial calendar, running competitions on Instagram or in Discord, answering mentions on Twitter and engaging in conversations about our product or the esports industry in general.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Serve as the voice of Challengermode in our social media.
- Develop, manage, and improve the editorial calendar for our various communication avenues.
- Curating, sourcing, and scheduling content.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns, analyze results.
- Work with the Marketing, Design, and Partnerships teams to create high-quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends.
We believe that you:
- Are highly self-sufficient.
- Have excellent spoken and written English.
- Have previous experience within esports/communications/social media management.
- Have proficiency using the Adobe Suite of products
- Are structured and track your work.
- Have the ability to collect, process, and present relevant data.
- Have a strategic mindset.
- Are attentive to details.
- Have a relevant degree in marketing/communications.
We offer a team of high performance, skilled and goal oriented colleagues in a fun, friendly and inclusive environment.
This position is remote, with potential to work from the Stockholm office.